Sage Essential Oil
Has a herbaceous and camphorous smell. It is good for digestive problems, inflammation and for relieving muscular aches and pains.
- Used in massage for treatment of aches and pains
- Considered to be effective in skincare for spots and oily skin
- Known to be effective in vaporiser and aromatherapy treatments for easing anxiety
Safety Considerations for Sage Essential Oil
Sage oil is non-irritant, non-sensitizing, non-irritating. Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use this product without first consulting a licensed healthcare practitioner. Do not take white sage essential oil internally.
Aromatic Profile and Blending of Sage Essential Oil
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Odor: Pungent, sharp, dry, camphoraceous, bitter-herbaceous
- Strength of Initial Aroma: Strong
- Blends Well With: Juniper oil; florals like geranium oil, lavender oil, jasmine oil and neroli oil; lemon oil, bergamot oil and other citrus oils; wood oils such as frankincense oil, cedarwood oil and sandalwood oil