Lavender, Fine Pure Essential Oil
Lavender oil is the world’s best-selling essential oil and should be a staple in every family’s home. Lavender oils cooling, relaxing and uplifting effects have been cherished throughout the world for hundreds of years.
It gives luster to the skin, balance to the body and happiness to the mind. For today’s fast paced modern lifestyle, lavender oil is one of our greatest treasures. A quick drop on the hands with a deep inhalation can help to relax the worried or agitated mind.
If you have children, lavender oil is a must. Use it in your home diffuser while the kids are playing or place a drop in their hands for direct palm inhalation before they leave the house for school. Our diffusers make the perfect nightlight for your child’s bedroom. Diffuse the beautiful fragrance of this high-quality lavender oil while they rest through the night.
You will be hard pressed to find an oil that has put more smiles on more people’s faces than lavender! Lavender oil is revered in folk traditions throughout the world for its profound ability to cool an overheated body. When used regularly, it cools feelings of anger, agitation and insecurity.
How to Use Lavender Fine Population Essential Oil
Perhaps the easiest way to use lavender oil is through simple, direct palm inhalation. Place a drop of this deeply soothing oil in the palm of your hand, gently rub your palms together, bring them towards your face and take a deep inhalation...the benefits of lavender are immediate and obvious!
To our knowledge, no one has ever complained about the fragrance of lavender. It is universally loved and almost always appreciated. Diffuse it in your home to help you relax and to refresh the whole family. When you have guests over, their first comments are likely to be compliments on the fragrance of your home.
Other Ways to Use Lavender Fine Population Essential Oil
Apply a drop to support skin health, including the soothing of insect bites. Add several drops and apply as a cold compress to soothe any specific area of the body. At nighttime, place two drops on a cotton ball and tuck under pillowcase before bed for an incredible night's rest. Add several drops to bath water to relax at the end of a long day. Blend lavender oil with any massage oil to uplift mood, and ease head and shoulder tension.
Lavender Fine Population Essential Oil Recipes
- Deep Rest: 4 drops lavender, 2 drops Roman chamomile and 1 drop cedarwood. Add to a massage oil or to your diffuser.
- Feel Better Massage Blend: 4 drops mandarin, 2 drops grapefruit, 2 drops lavender and 2 drops Roman chamomile. Add to 15 mL of marula oil and massage into skin.
- Gentlest Aromatic Bath (for all ages): 2 drops lavender, 2 drops Roman chamomile. Add to warm bathwater.
- Skin Repair Blend: 4 drops lavender, 4 drops helichrysum and 2 drops rose in 15 mL of aloe vera gel. May also be applied neat.
Safety Considerations for Lavender Fine Population Essential Oil
Non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitizing. Do not take lavender essential oil internally.
Aromatic Profile and Blending of Lavender Fine Population Essential Oil
Lavender oil's adaptability lends to easy, complimentary blending with most other oils, particularly floral and citrus oils. Some favorites include geranium oil, rose oil, chamomile oil, clary sage oil and vetiver oil. Create your own relaxing lavender massage oil by blending lavender oil with a carrier oil such as grapeseed oil.
- Perfumery Note: Middle to top
- Odor: Complex-sweet, floral-herbaceous, refreshing, with a balsamic-woody undertone
- Strength of Initial Aroma: Medium
- Blends Well With: Bergamot and other citrus oils; clove, patchouli, rosemary, clary sage, pine black pepper, juniper, lemongrass, and peppermint